Back in April I wrote a post called His and Her Frugal Habits where I shared mine and J’s quirky frugal habits. Today I’m bringing you a sequel of our not so frugal habits. Beware my frugal fanatics, this post won’t be for the faint of heart.
His Not So Frugal Habits
- Insists on a fancy HD sports cable package because watching hockey, football, soccer, UFC, and sometimes basketball is a life essential like breathing. Don’t even get me started on the Pay-Per-Views ordered…
- We don’t buy steak often but when we do it has to be rib eye because J is fancy like that
- Will drive 20 minutes to our old suburb to get a $15 hair-cut from this one particular barber because men’s haircuts are complicated ya know
- J is very generous with gifts. He can’t stand what Tiffany’s jewellery or any “popular” name brand represents but once in a while he will surprise me with a blue box. Lucky me
- When we go see live sporting events, let’s just say J likes to quench his “thirst”
- He also spends money to “make money” on his online side hustles
Her Not So Frugal Habits
- My love for an apple logo on my electronic devices
- I like good coffee, tea, and chocolate. Ohhhh and ice cream too!
- My taste in clothes/shoes/purses/makeup/skin care still lean to the more expensive side but I only shop when I need to replace something that has worn out or finished
- J told me to add in wedding planning but that’s another entire post on its own for a future date
- I’m really generous with gifts too but I have narrowed it down to just gifts for immediate family and J
- I still like to go out and have a good meal with friends and will do so about 2-3 times a month
I swear when J and I aren’t engaging in these not so frugal habits we’re
cheapskates financially responsible adults so please don’t stop reading either of our blogs!
Alright friends, let’s hear some of your his/her not so frugal habits!