Happy Friday Friends and a Happy Canada Day Long Weekend to my Canadian readers! J and I don’t have any exciting plans this weekend since it’s only me that gets the long weekend off because J works for an American company based in Canada, but he’s a lucky ducky because he gets July 4th and 5th off next week! We will however try to be outdoors as much as we can since the weatherwoman promised us a nice, hot summer weekend! Goodbye June Gloom!
I’ve been seeing some new faces around Girl Meets Debt lately and because GMD is all about making new interweb friends, today I want to get to know all of YOU a bit better
Goody goody gum drops, let’s begin!
1) What was the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent your money on?
2) Who is your favorite Disney Princess/Prince and why?
3) A genie in a bottle grants you one wish. Other than world peace and for GMD to have her debt paid off, what is your wish?
4) What’s currently the #1 most played song on your iPod?
5) What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
1) I have thick, long straight hair but when I was in college, I thought it was necessary that I get the $600 Japanese straightening that was all the rage back then because it promised you “stick straight” hair versus just “straight” hair. It also promised that after showering, you wouldn’t need to blow-dry or straighten your hair because it would air dry stick straight. This was supposed to last for 6 months. All I know is that it damaged my precious hair and I had to eat Kraft dinner for a week because I technically couldn’t afford it. Oh yeah, I also couldn’t distinguish the difference between my already natural straight and “stick straight” hair. PF FAIL!
2) The Little Mermaid Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess because she can do two things that I wish I knew how – sing and swim! Plus I love her fierce red hair!
3) Selfish wish – to have enough money to not work and just travel the world enjoying my life until I die.
Unselfish wish – for my family and friends to never have to worry about health or wealth problems.
4) Currently, I can’t stop playing Mariah Carey ft. Miguel – #Beautiful. I’m top 40 teeny bopper for life!
5) Believe it or not, I had a sassy mouth while I was growing up and always got in trouble for “talking back” to my parents. I’ve learned to control this tendency somewhat as I matured over the years, but I’m still known for speaking my mind – I just add in humor so it doesn’t come across so bitchy
OK, now it’s your turn to answer! Ready, set, go!