Random things I enjoyed this week…
1) #hockeyisback!!! – I am a diehard Vancouver Canucks fan. #17 Ryan Kesler is my player. Back off ladies
2) Bubble tea – Wikipedia quotes: “Bubble tea, also known as pearl milk tea, boba milk tea, or boba is a tea-based drink invented in tea shops in Taichung, Taiwan.” I just call it yummy goodness. Try the mint chocolate milk or vanilla milk flavor, you’ll be glad you did
3) Skyping with my sister - I miss her.
4) “Suit & Tie” – Justin Timberlake (ft. Jay-Z) finally has a new song out and it has a sick beat! I’ve been playing it on repeat all week. Forget the acting and SNL hosting gigs JT, make more music!
5) Silver Linings Playbook - Bradley Cooper is one of my favorite actors and I think this movie role was one of his best dramatic performances to date. Nothing beats his role in The Hangover though. I may be a girlie girl but The Hangover is one of my favorite movies of all time lol.
Looking at this Fun Friday 5, I could have easily called it the Hot Men Edition hehe
What were some random things you enjoyed this week?