To be perfectly honest, this week was not very “fun” for me since I was avoiding the cold for so long but finally caught it. Or rather, it caught me. Ugh!!! Nevertheless, I still found some random things I enjoyed this week…
1) Blogging – This week, I seem to be enjoying it extra for some reason
2) J cooking me a wonderful dinner and doing the dishes after! (If only this happened everyday, but a girl can dream right? )
3) “Feel This Moment” – Pitbull featuring Christina Aguilera – I LOVE this song. It’s so catchy! I’ve been listening to it on repeat non-stop.
4) Breaking Bad – I’m only half way through Season 3, but it is getting good!
5) Green Tea with a touch of Honey – It’s the perfect drink to help with this annoying cold.
What were some random things you enjoyed this week?
A huge thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who included Girl Meets Debt in their Carnivals last weekend!
Carnival of Money Reasons Exciting New Year Edition
Yakezie Carnival 01.27.13 Edition
Carnival of Retirement – Super Bowl Week Edition
Finance Carnival For Young Adults- January 27 2013
Lifestyle Carnival – 39th Edition