Happy Friday Everyone!
Here are some random things I enjoyed this week…
1. Of course y’all know my favorite thing this week was when our offer for the condo got accepted!!! If all inspection and all the boring legal stuff goes through as should, then J & I will be moving into our new home June 1st!
2. I bought a big bottle of Starbucks Vanilla Syrup so I can start making my own London Fog Latte at home. For those of you who haven’t heard of a London Fog Latte, it is Earl Grey Tea, with steamed milk and vanilla syrup. Yummy goodness!
3. I had my first blogger meetup last night and it was so much fun! Considering this was my first blog “outing” I was rather nervous, but Cait from Blonde on a Budget, Daisy from Add Vodka, and Jessica from Mo’ Money, Mo’ House couldn’t be more kind and welcoming. We had a lot of girly fun.
4. We’ve had some sunny days this week and J & I completely took advantage of the weather by going on a beautiful hike in West Vancouver. I even got my base tan for the summer started!
5. Game of Thrones Season 3 started! I’ve already mentioned many times on this blog how obsessed I am with this tv show and I will say it again – GMD loves Game of Thrones and will nerd talk with anyone about it. Any volunteers?
What were some random things you enjoyed this week?