- I’m having great difficulties figuring out how to use my new MacBook. Apparently the transition from PC to Apple wasn’t as easy as I had previously assumed.
- I’m having even greater difficulty trying to figure out how to use my new Ipod Nano 7th generation. Remember back in the good ol’ days when using an Ipod was easy???
- I pulled out my first white hair that my sister informed me was actually a whisker???
- For the first time ever, I missed my bus stop, the same one I’ve been getting off for the last 2 months!
- I was filling out this online survey to earn 15% off my next store purchase and had to check the 30-35 age group and almost burst into tears.
- I’m more determined than ever to get rid of this debt ASAP but August has been a slow month so far blog-income wise so I’m trying not to panic too much.
- I realized I should no longer buy clothes from Forever 21. I actually should have stopped a few years ago haha.
- I jokingly told my mom I planned on being engaged by end of 2014 and she replied “It’s about time GMD!” She never said anything like this before when I was 29!!!
I’m happy to report that aside from these random events, being 30 has been the same as 29 so far. Not that I’m a drama queen or anything.
Speaking of dramatic, I just watched the first episode in Breaking Bad’s second half of the last season last night and it was so GOOD. I don’t know why, but I have a bad feeling that the endearing Jesse (drug dealer with a heart of gold) might have a tragic ending…
Tomorrow is also the day we close on the condo and take possession on the 15th but with us being the “lucky” couple we are, there were some recent dramatic events that didn’t make for the smoothest purchase. It never is with us. Details to follow in a future post…
How is your Tuesday going?